A journey planner and timetable application for a lot of train and
public transport lines in Europe, USA and Australia.
Supported Operating Systems/Devices:
- Meego Harmattan: Nokia N9 and N950.
- Nokia’s Symbian touch phones (Symbian^3, Anna and Belle).
- BlackBerry 10.
- Ubuntu Touch.
- Sailfish OS.
- Plan a journey from one station/stop to another (with one via station
if supported by provider).
- Select type of transportation (depends on provider).
- Real-time timetable information for a station/stop (with direction if
supported by provider).
- Find a nearby station based on your GPS location (if supported by
- Add station to favorites for quick access in future.
- Add journey to calendar.
Download and install for your device:
Currently supported Providers:
- Germany (bahn.de) - supports via station and GPS location.
- Germany, Munich (mvv-muenchen.de)
- Austria (oebb.at) - supports via station and GPS location.
- Austria, Salzburg (svv-info.at)
- Denmark (rejseplanen.dk) - supports via station and GPS location.
- Switzerland (sbb.ch) - support via station, timetable with direction and GPS location.
- Norway (reiseinfo.no / nri) - supports GPS location.
- Netherlands / Belgium (9292ov.nl) - supports via station and GPS location.
- Sweden (vasttrafik.se) - supports via station and GPS location.
- Sweden (resrobot.se)
- Ireland (transportforireland.ie) - supports via station.
- Australia, Victoria (ptv.vic.gov.au) - supports via station.
- Australia, Sydney (transportnsw.info) - supports via station.
- USA, SF Bay (511.org) - supports via station.
- Dubai (rta.ae) - supports via station.
Please consult the compiling documentation
Source code for all versions is available at http://github.com/smurfy/fahrplan.
For old no longer maintained code of fahrplan (used on the N900 only) visit: https://garage.maemo.org/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/?root=fahrplan
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.